Yoram C. Padeh, M.D.
Dr. Yoram C. Padeh joined Asthma and Allergy Associates of Florida in April 2012. He graduated from Columbia University in New York, NY summa cum laude and Early Phi Beta Kappa and attended the Albert Einstein School of Medicine in the Bronx, New York, where he received his medical degree. He completed his internship and residency at Mt Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach, Florida where he served as the Internal Medicine Chief Resident. He then returned to Albert Einstein for a fellowship in pediatric allergy/immunology and adult allergy/immunology.
- Diplomat, American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Dade County Medical Association
If you would like to leave a review, please visit one of the below websites: