Medical Records: 502.429.6157, Attn: Medical Records
Existing Patients Resources:
Existing patients may find the below resources helpful for a variety of situations. Our Patient Portal allows patients to make bill payments online, request a prescription refill, and much more.
Do you have a telemedicine appointment?
Learn how to access your virtual appointment.
The links below were chosen because of the quality of their content. They provide, for both patients and health professionals, scientifically sound and practical information on all aspects of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology. We receive no compensation for including any of the links listed below.
- Sociedad Española de Alergología e Inmunología inicio SEAIC
- Two national organizations, the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology and the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, both provide exceptional sites. Included is detailed scientific content for physicians, and excellent educational material for patients and their families. It is a must that patients check out the Academy’s set of tips on allergies and asthma. The National Allergy Bureau provides weekly pollen counts for your area that you can access from the Academy’s home page.
- The counterpart to the above organizations in Florida is the Florida Allergy Asthma and Immunology Society. Visit this site to get information on Allergy/Immunologists in the state and other patient information.
- National Jewish Medical and Research Center has an excellent index of articles on a multitude of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology topics. They are written for a professional audience and essentially comprise an allergy textbook on the web (a few of the articles might be slightly out of date, but articles on the more obscure topics are excellent). For non-professionals, some good information can be found on the home page of the site.
- Food Allergy Network has a great site for both sufferers and physicians. Information on product alerts and support groups are included.
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute Lung Information Center includes a great deal of information on asthma, for both physicians and patients. This site includes the national guidelines for asthma treatment available for download.
- Allergy and Asthma Network — Mothers of Asthmatics, Inc. is a lay organization that has a very informative site, especially for the families of asthmatics.
- Immune Deficiency Foundation is a support group for those with primary immune deficiencies.
- Anaphylaxis — Life-Threatening Allergy is a very well done academic site about severe allergic reactions.
- European Federation of Asthma & Allergy Association offers plenty of accurate information on all aspects of allergy and asthma.
- The American Lung Association is another great resource for asthma information.
- The Asthma Clinical Research Network is a nationally funded group academics that perform large clinical trials on asthma. If you are interested in participating in a trial, or just want to find out about the latest research, check this out.
- Nickel Solution this is a testing kit to determine if any of your jewelry contains nickel in it.
Our Care Team & Offices
Asthma & Allergy Associates of Florida is proud to offer comprehensive allergy and asthma care in our offices. With 16 offices throughout south Florida, our top board-certified allergists and team of nurse practitioners are dedicated to helping patients manage their conditions.